Strategies to Deal With Financial Stress
* Make a date to deal with your finances. Sign up for a class. Schedule an appointment with an independent financial advisor, lawyer and/or yoga teacher and nutritionist. Or put that date in your calendar.
* Write down what you need to do or keep track of spending (even during Quarantine).
* One financial step at a time. Tackle one goal. Pick an easy thing to do. I always end my workshops with an action item people will take right away.
* Determine what you can change or control.
* Keep track of your progress. What are your measures of success or performance? What is your monetary goal or action plan you’d like to accomplish? How are you keeping yourself accountable?