Galia on Marketplace Money NPR
My esteemed colleague, Carmen Wong Ulrich, had me on her show, Marketplace Money recently. People called in and asked questions about:
* Saving for retirement when self-employed
* What to do with old 401ks when you have left your job
* How to keep your investing costs low on your retirement money
* Difference between Solo 401k and SEP IRA
* Why you should make retirement savings a priority as a freelancer
Please listen and share your comments. If you have more questions about your personal finances as a freelancer, check out my 3 DAY workshop "Personal Finances for Freelancers". You can download this amazingly rich content course for only $99 (for limited time). Watch and re-watch at your leisure.